Each of our rooms have been carefully decorated with luxurious fabrics and furnishings that combine modern day comfort with themes that reflect the rich medieval hunting, horse-racing heritage of the house.
All rooms are ensuite with high-ceilings and the following areas (approx.):
Rous Suite 45 sq.metres Stradbroke 47 sq.metres Bedingfield 38 sq.metres Hadingham 20 sq.metres
Prices start from £185 for two, per night, including breakfast.
The Rooms offer:
- Emperor Four-poster bed with pocket-sprung mattress (Stradbroke)
- Super-King Hide-leather bed with pocket-sprung mattress (Rous Suite)
- King size Four-poster bed with pocket-sprung mattress (Bedingfield)
- Double hand-made brass bedstead with pocket-sprung mattress (Hadingham)
- Luxury Alpaca duvet – warm in winter, cool in summer (Rous Suite, Hadingham)
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Copper Bath with Bathrobes (Rous Suite)
- Luxury Double-sized showers with traditional shower heads (Stradbroke and Bedingfield)
- Large Bath (Hadingham)
- Luxurious Heyland & Whittle soaps, melts, gels and lotions.
- Bose Wave technology CD / Clock Radios with iPod connection
- Television available on request
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Fridge (Rous Suite)
- Use of fridge (Stradbroke, Bedingfield, Hadingham)
Rooms for Horses too!
If you wish to bring your horse stables and secure turn out are available for up to four horses at the The Old Hall, please call for more details.
- Adults only – minimum age 18, maximum 2 people per room.
- Check-in between 16:00 and 19:00.
- Check-out is by 11:00.
- Prices are on a per room basis, for double occupancy and include breakfast.
- Credit / Debit card payment of £75 non-refundable deposit will be taken at time of booking, changes permitted subject to availability and with 5 days notice.
- Cancellations less than 5 days before arrival will be charged for one night’s stay.
- No-shows will be charged for their complete booking.
- We have a no smoking policy within the house.
- Sorry no pets. (Guide and assistance dogs welcome).
Simultaneous bookings made on-line and over the telephone will be prioritized according to the time at which the deposit is paid.